Do you know of any caregivers looking for helpful advice, resources and real support? If so, spread the word and join us for AARP’s free live Online Care Fair on Thursday, November 15, 2018, 2-5 p.m. PST.
Both California Health Advocates and our California Senior Medicare Patrol (SMP) are participating and will have a virtual both with Medicare and fraud prevention resources and live chat throughout the event.
Join us and please help spread the word!
REGISTER HERE: http://spr.ly/6182DCnYi
Below is more information from AARP about the event:
ONLINE CARE FAIR
Local resources. Helpful advice. Real support.
Tips, tools, resources and support for family caregivers in Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah and Wyoming.
Thursday, November 15, 2018, 2-5 p.m. PT
When it comes to caring for a loved one, everyone’s journey is different. That’s why you shouldn’t miss AARP’s Online Care Fair, a FREE, live online event that offers resources, answers and support no matter where yours takes you. Filled with tips, tools, and access to local and state services, the Fair aims to help make caring for a spouse, parent or other loved one as smooth as possible—and help you prepare for what may be coming down the road.
Register today to get helpful advice and resources—whether you’re looking for important legal and financial documents or caregiving resources near you. You’ll also get tips for at-home or long-distance care—we even offer helpful information for those supporting veterans.
Sign up today to take advantage of:
- Live, 30-minute webinars like Prepare to Care: Tips for First-Time Caregivers, Tips for Working Caregivers, and End of Life Care and Preparation
- Scheduled chats on staying connected and suggestions on how to pay for care
- Exhibit halls where you can interact with collaborating organizations
- Chats with AARP staff in your state to point you to local resources
- Interactive videos, quizzes and infographics such as Accessing a Loved One’s Needs, 5 Steps to Help You in Your Caregiving Journey and The Working Caregiver
- Caregiving podcasts on timely and useful topics for family caregivers
- And much more!
Get the support you need to care for your loved one now and in the future. Register for this FREE event today. And don’t forget to invite your family and friends.
Register today at http://spr.ly/6182DCnYi.