Donate to California Health Advocates
We invite you to jump in (like this enthusiastic penguin ) and give. Your help ensures the continuation of our advocacy and education work on behalf of California’s over 5 million Medicare beneficiaries.
CHA provides quality Medicare and related health care coverage information, education and policy advocacy.
You can make a donation online below, or if you’d like to mail in a check, please send it to:
California Health Advocates
5380 Elvas Ave., Ste 221
Sacramento, CA 95819
- “I got these (Medicare fraud alert) flyers and am thrilled to have them in so many languages. I serve a large Russian and Korean population and my folks grabbed these flyers up and were so appreciate to have them in their languages. Thanks so much for your efforts in helping us keep our seniors informed and aware!”— Resident Service CoordinatorAlameda County
- “Your passion and concern for this issue (Medicare Fraud and Abuse) is evident and very effective in communicating the need for vigilance among seniors.”— Los Arcos Apartments, Poway
- “CHA’s fact sheets are an indispensable component to our volunteer training and resource reference material. Because they are so well written and easy to understand, we give them to our clients as back up to our counseling sessions. We also display a variety of fact sheets at the various community outreach events that we participate in. We can always rely on CHA fact sheets to be up-to-date and accurate.”— Tatiana Fassieux,Program Manager, Butte County HICAP – a program of PASSAGES
- “I just viewed your SMP web page and I must say it is very impressive. I really enjoyed the site and spent much time (3 hours this evening to be exact) learning. It is so good that I will have my English speaking volunteers use it as a training tool. You should receive recognition for such an ‘impressive’ web page!“—Rachanna R.Texas Senior Medicare Patrol, SCOS, Inc.
- “The value of the CHA Fact sheets to our HICAP program is huge. Counselors can get current information and data figures, the fact sheets are easy to read, finding the answers needed is easy with the wonderful index. The fact sheets also help our Medicare clients by giving them information they can rely on to be correct and current and written in an manner they can understand. Our clients like to have something in hand to remind them of all the information they just heard and the fact sheets fit that bill perfectly.”— Debbie ShallyHICAP Program Manager, Sonora
- “On behalf of the City of Brea and the Community Services Department, I would like to extend a sincere thank you for providing the SilverSneakers® members with a wonderful presentation on Medicare Fraud and Prevention. It was informative and eye-opening and seemed to spark thought provoking questions from the group.”— Renee Talbot,SilverSneakers® Senior Advisor