Donate to California Health Advocates
We invite you to join us for #GivingTuesdayNow on May 5, 2020, a new global day of giving back to create a wave of generosity to give, help, thank, and heal.
We particularly appreciate your extra support during this COVID-19 pandemic as we get the most current and up-to-date Medicare and health insurance related information out to our state’s over 6 million beneficiaries, their caregivers, families and professionals.
The CARES Act allows – for the 2020 tax year – people to take up to a $300 tax deduction for donations to nonprofits. Thank you in advance for your generosity!
You can donate below or via our Facebook campaign.
CHA provides quality Medicare and related health care coverage information, education and policy advocacy.
You can make a donation online below, or if you’d like to mail in a check, please send it to:
California Health Advocates
5380 Elvas Ave., Ste 221
Sacramento, CA 95819
You can also donate funds by creating a fundraiser (such as a birthday fundraiser) on Facebook for California Health Advocates :-). It’s easy and is a great way to support our work and mission. To do it, just go to: https://www.facebook.com/fund/cahealthadvocates/. Facebook will walk you through the simple steps to set it up. Thank you in advance for thinking of us and for your generosity!
- "California Health Advocates provided tremendous assistance to me as I assisted my 93 year old father to change his medicare coverage. It was a cumbersome process for me and CHA made prompt insurance contacts for me so that I could complete the application process within the deadline. They also overcame obstacles to my father getting the coverage he was entitled to. In addition, the training and technical assistance CHA provides to HICAP is invaluable."– Alana M.
- “…I just want to say thank you for all the work that California Health Advocates does to stop letting long-term care insurance companies write policies that are not fair to the public. If I had not found Bonnie Burns… I would have given up a long time ago. I am so thankful.”— Sharon D.
- “For the record, the rave reviews of your presentation which started immediately after you left, continued through the lunch hour. . . and again at this week's meeting.... On behalf of "The View" (and myself), thank you again for your thought-provoking and informative presentation.”— Corinne S.Programming Volunteer for “The View”
- “Our clients would otherwise be so distracted taking notes if not for being reassured in advance that we will send them home with CHA's clear, concise Medicare Fact Sheets. In doing so, they can focus on their discussion with the Counselor. We minimize the risk that the client may leave the office with hand-written notations that lack accuracy or might not make sense later.”— Tamara McKeeMonterey County
- “Thank you for providing an outstanding training to our counselors and staff on Medicare fraud and abuse. Your stories and discussion on what’s happening out there in the world of crimes against Medicare really opened our counselors’ eyes to what is happening in our own backyard and gave them a greater appreciation for the amazing work being done by the Senior Medicare Patrol!”— Debbie Reed,Santa Cruz County HICAP Program Manager
- “The value of the CHA Fact sheets to our HICAP program is huge. Counselors can get current information and data figures, the fact sheets are easy to read, finding the answers needed is easy with the wonderful index. The fact sheets also help our Medicare clients by giving them information they can rely on to be correct and current and written in an manner they can understand. Our clients like to have something in hand to remind them of all the information they just heard and the fact sheets fit that bill perfectly.”— Debbie ShallyHICAP Program Manager, Sonora