Donate to California Health Advocates
We invite you to jump in (like this enthusiastic penguin) and give. Your help ensures the continuation of our advocacy and education work on behalf of California’s over 5 million Medicare beneficiaries.
CHA provides quality Medicare and related health care coverage information, education and policy advocacy.
You can make a donation online below, or if you’d like to mail in a check, please send it to:
California Health Advocates
5380 Elvas Ave., Ste 221
Sacramento, CA 95819
You can also donate funds by creating a fundraiser (such as a birthday fundraiser) on Facebook for California Health Advocates :-). It’s easy and is a great way to support our work and mission. To do it, just go to: https://www.facebook.com/fund/cahealthadvocates/. Facebook will walk you through the simple steps to set it up. Thank you in advance for thinking of us and for your generosity!
- "California Health Advocates provided tremendous assistance to me as I assisted my 93 year old father to change his medicare coverage. It was a cumbersome process for me and CHA made prompt insurance contacts for me so that I could complete the application process within the deadline. They also overcame obstacles to my father getting the coverage he was entitled to. In addition, the training and technical assistance CHA provides to HICAP is invaluable."– Alana M.
- "I wish to take this opportunity to express a heartfelt thank you for your fine work through your office and Pam Brown's that enabled me to retrieve my Medicare insurance that was inadvertently canceled may my insurer in error. Just received my medical card today. We are so relieved. A lovely lady with Medicare gave me the HICAP number and through another very nice lady (Muriel Smalheiser) I was able to speak with Pam who contacted you at California Health Advocates. I am so grateful to all of you, as my wife who is very ill battling a rare cancer, as sick as she was, tried to assist me in my application during the open conversion period, would have been disastrous for me not to have coverage. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your caring and your fine work."-- Phil R.
- "I am 72 years old, receiving SSB as my sole source of income. Starting June 2018, I will be receiving Medicare benefits, in addition to basic Medical coverage. Your website provided me with all the necessary information I needed, in order to understand how Medicare-Medical work together to maximize my benefits. Thank you so much...!!!"
- “Thank you for providing an outstanding training to our counselors and staff on Medicare fraud and abuse. Your stories and discussion on what’s happening out there in the world of crimes against Medicare really opened our counselors’ eyes to what is happening in our own backyard and gave them a greater appreciation for the amazing work being done by the Senior Medicare Patrol!”— Debbie Reed,Santa Cruz County HICAP Program Manager
- “You and your organization are true warriors, and I feel privileged to have witnessed the [successful fraud] fight! ...Everyone involved in this fight was just amazing! Now we tell everyone we know to watch out for fraud, and if they are a victim, call SMP!”— Deborah Gilman RNMSN, California
- “The CHA Fact Sheets are invaluable; I do not know what we would do without them! It would be impossible to counsel and reach the population that we do, if the fact sheets were not available. They provide us with a template in which we base all our sessions on, and with them, we can confidently say to the client that we are providing them with accurate and detailed information, which will guide them into making a decision that is appropriate for them. They are the best thing next to sliced bread!”— Jennifer Tam, San Francisco HICAP Program Manager