Donate to California Health Advocates
We invite you to jump in (like this enthusiastic penguin ) and give. Your help ensures the continuation of our advocacy and education work on behalf of California’s over 5 million Medicare beneficiaries.
CHA provides quality Medicare and related health care coverage information, education and policy advocacy.
You can make a donation online below, or if you’d like to mail in a check, please send it to:
California Health Advocates
5380 Elvas Ave., Ste 221
Sacramento, CA 95819
- “New to Medicare clients are often quite articulate and organized but overwhelmed with all the advertising material they receive in the mail. When I show them the fact sheets, it's as if the heavens opened up. The charts and fact sheets are wonderful tools that help clarify and make sense of all the complicated details surrounding Medicare.”— Alameda County HICAP Counselor
- "I am 72 years old, receiving SSB as my sole source of income. Starting June 2018, I will be receiving Medicare benefits, in addition to basic Medical coverage. Your website provided me with all the necessary information I needed, in order to understand how Medicare-Medical work together to maximize my benefits. Thank you so much...!!!"
- “Our clients would otherwise be so distracted taking notes if not for being reassured in advance that we will send them home with CHA's clear, concise Medicare Fact Sheets. In doing so, they can focus on their discussion with the Counselor. We minimize the risk that the client may leave the office with hand-written notations that lack accuracy or might not make sense later.”— Tamara McKeeMonterey County
- "I wish to take this opportunity to express a heartfelt thank you for your fine work through your office and Pam Brown's that enabled me to retrieve my Medicare insurance that was inadvertently canceled may my insurer in error. Just received my medical card today. We are so relieved. A lovely lady with Medicare gave me the HICAP number and through another very nice lady (Muriel Smalheiser) I was able to speak with Pam who contacted you at California Health Advocates. I am so grateful to all of you, as my wife who is very ill battling a rare cancer, as sick as she was, tried to assist me in my application during the open conversion period, would have been disastrous for me not to have coverage. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your caring and your fine work."-- Phil R.
- “You and your organization are true warriors, and I feel privileged to have witnessed the [successful fraud] fight! ...Everyone involved in this fight was just amazing! Now we tell everyone we know to watch out for fraud, and if they are a victim, call SMP!”— Deborah Gilman RNMSN, California
- “Thank you for your 2011 TrOOP info! If only I had looked at your website first!… I now have a very clear explanation of what costs count toward TrOOP, thanks to your website info. Perhaps the industry will need to change the term ‘True Out of Pocket’ to avoid confusion. Thank you!”— DonnaSan Francisco