Donate to California Health Advocates
We invite you to join us for #GivingTuesdayNow on May 5, 2020, a new global day of giving back to create a wave of generosity to give, help, thank, and heal.
We particularly appreciate your extra support during this COVID-19 pandemic as we get the most current and up-to-date Medicare and health insurance related information out to our state’s over 6 million beneficiaries, their caregivers, families and professionals.
The CARES Act allows – for the 2020 tax year – people to take up to a $300 tax deduction for donations to nonprofits. Thank you in advance for your generosity!
You can donate below or via our Facebook campaign.
CHA provides quality Medicare and related health care coverage information, education and policy advocacy.
You can make a donation online below, or if you’d like to mail in a check, please send it to:
California Health Advocates
5380 Elvas Ave., Ste 221
Sacramento, CA 95819
You can also donate funds by creating a fundraiser (such as a birthday fundraiser) on Facebook for California Health Advocates :-). It’s easy and is a great way to support our work and mission. To do it, just go to: https://www.facebook.com/fund/cahealthadvocates/. Facebook will walk you through the simple steps to set it up. Thank you in advance for thinking of us and for your generosity!
- “The CHA Fact Sheets are invaluable; I do not know what we would do without them! It would be impossible to counsel and reach the population that we do, if the fact sheets were not available. They provide us with a template in which we base all our sessions on, and with them, we can confidently say to the client that we are providing them with accurate and detailed information, which will guide them into making a decision that is appropriate for them. They are the best thing next to sliced bread!”— Jennifer Tam, San Francisco HICAP Program Manager
- “CHA’s fact sheets are an indispensable component to our volunteer training and resource reference material. Because they are so well written and easy to understand, we give them to our clients as back up to our counseling sessions. We also display a variety of fact sheets at the various community outreach events that we participate in. We can always rely on CHA fact sheets to be up-to-date and accurate.”— Tatiana Fassieux,Program Manager, Butte County HICAP – a program of PASSAGES
- “Thank you for listening to me…. I will always be grateful that you cared and also that you have helped a lot of other people when you worked so hard to change the injustice that was done to a lot of our seniors.”— Sharon
- "California Health Advocates provided tremendous assistance to me as I assisted my 93 year old father to change his medicare coverage. It was a cumbersome process for me and CHA made prompt insurance contacts for me so that I could complete the application process within the deadline. They also overcame obstacles to my father getting the coverage he was entitled to. In addition, the training and technical assistance CHA provides to HICAP is invaluable."– Alana M.
- "I am 72 years old, receiving SSB as my sole source of income. Starting June 2018, I will be receiving Medicare benefits, in addition to basic Medical coverage. Your website provided me with all the necessary information I needed, in order to understand how Medicare-Medical work together to maximize my benefits. Thank you so much...!!!"
- “Thank you for providing an outstanding training to our counselors and staff on Medicare fraud and abuse. Your stories and discussion on what’s happening out there in the world of crimes against Medicare really opened our counselors’ eyes to what is happening in our own backyard and gave them a greater appreciation for the amazing work being done by the Senior Medicare Patrol!”— Debbie Reed,Santa Cruz County HICAP Program Manager