Donate to California Health Advocates
We invite you to jump in (like this enthusiastic penguin 🙂 ) and give. Your help ensures the continuation of our advocacy and education work on behalf of California’s over 5 million Medicare beneficiaries.
CHA provides quality Medicare and related health care coverage information, education and policy advocacy.
You can make a donation online below, or if you’d like to mail in a check, please send it to:
California Health Advocates
5380 Elvas Ave., Ste 221
Sacramento, CA 95819
- “Wow! We love your presentation and personality! Thank you for coming to class and sharing your expertise on Medicare Fraud and HICAP! The students have shared with me that you have been their favorite speaker so far! They loved your stories and enthusiasm! It’s so good that the students and myself are seeing the big picture and the interrelatedness of programs. You gave us all something to think about. Thanks again for generously sharing your time with our students!”— Gina HansenProfessor, Gerontology Dept., American River College
- “On behalf of the City of Brea and the Community Services Department, I would like to extend a sincere thank you for providing the SilverSneakers® members with a wonderful presentation on Medicare Fraud and Prevention. It was informative and eye-opening and seemed to spark thought provoking questions from the group.”— Renee Talbot,SilverSneakers® Senior Advisor
- "California Health Advocates provided tremendous assistance to me as I assisted my 93 year old father to change his medicare coverage. It was a cumbersome process for me and CHA made prompt insurance contacts for me so that I could complete the application process within the deadline. They also overcame obstacles to my father getting the coverage he was entitled to. In addition, the training and technical assistance CHA provides to HICAP is invaluable."– Alana M.
- “Thank you for your 2011 TrOOP info! If only I had looked at your website first!… I now have a very clear explanation of what costs count toward TrOOP, thanks to your website info. Perhaps the industry will need to change the term ‘True Out of Pocket’ to avoid confusion. Thank you!”— DonnaSan Francisco
- “I got these (Medicare fraud alert) flyers and am thrilled to have them in so many languages. I serve a large Russian and Korean population and my folks grabbed these flyers up and were so appreciate to have them in their languages. Thanks so much for your efforts in helping us keep our seniors informed and aware!”— Resident Service CoordinatorAlameda County
- “We consider the CHA Fact Sheets a staple, not only of of our service delivery, but also of our new-counselor training. The Fact Sheets are well-written, clear and complete, and a very helpful tool when explaining Medicare's complex features to beneficiaries. The CHA Fact Sheets are updated in a timely manner, too, making their website the go-to-resource for accurate information.”— Margaret ReillyProgram Manager, HICAP Services of Northern California, West Sacramento