1) an overview of Medicare, covering:
- what Medicare is and its 4 parts (Medicare Parts A-D)
- programs for people with low-income; and
- where to get help with Medicare questions
2) an overview of Medicare Fall Enrollment, describing the annual election period (November 15- December 31) and tips on what to consider when making a change in one’s Medicare coverage.
Please help us spread the word to your clients and their families to use this new helpful resource. Also, if you have any feedback on these, let me know. These two are the first of several to come.
Also, if you like using RSS feeds – CHA now has one. You can sign up for our RSS feed on the left-hand side of our website and have all our updated news articles, resources, issue briefs, fact sheets, etc. that we post automatically downloaded to you. If you haven’t used RSS feeds, here are a couple helpful links to articles on RSS feeds, how to use them, and why they’re useful…